“My sister was doing some research on them after seeing them in our local park and hearing about them in school. While researching them, she realized there’s a non-toxic solution you can make at home that can effectively kill the spotted lantern bug. She proceeded to make a mixture, which was made up of water, apple cider vinegar, and a little Dawn dish soap. She then discovered multiple infested trees on our street and decided to give the solution a try by spraying them on the trees and the actual club. She was now only doing something amazing for our environment. She was doing something that made her feel like a hero,” Hayden Wilson, sister of Bobbi, said during a Caldwell Borough Council meeting held on Nov.1.